Mr. Roger Sels
• leads BlackBerry Global Solutions. Drives vision and strategy incl GTM for cyber products.
• serves as a trusted advisor to client’s C-Suite with a focus on maximizing their cyber program value and impact.
• 20+ years of hands on deep technical and leadership experience in cyber security.
Before joining BlackBerry Cylance:
• was the founding Chief Information Security Officer at a fast-paced start-up.
• acted as a trusted advisor and management consultant to executives in several Fortune-50 companies for several years, most recently with blue chip organizations including Deutsche Bank, AXA Technology Services, and ING.
• Fostered culture change, formulated strategies and carried out large global security transformation programmes in over 72 countries on five continents, mostly in the fields of security operations, penetration testing, incident response.
• Built an Infosec practice from the ground up at a hypergrowth start-up to protect data that if leaked could lead to national security concerns for multiple Middle Eastern nation states & country leadership.
• Recipient, “Middle East Security Awards - CISO100 – 2018” by CISO Council and Mescon in association with ISACA and ISC2.
• Acted as vCISO to achieve security transformation and security turnarounds in Fortune-50s during times of security leadership crisis